Highfive BMS implements the following functions:
(1) Measurement of battery terminal voltage
(2) Energy balance between the cells of a single battery:
It is the equilibrium charging for the single battery, which makes every battery in the pack can reach the equilibrium state.
The balancing technology is the key technology of a battery energy management system, that is being studied and developed in the world.
(3) Measuring the total voltage of the battery pack
(4) Measurement of the total current in battery pack
(5) SOC calculation
Accurately estimate the State of Charge (SOC) of the power battery pack, that is the remaining capacity of the battery, ensure that SOC is to be kept within a reasonable range, and prevent battery damage due to overcharge or over-discharge.
(6) Dynamic monitoring of the working state of the power cell group:
During battery charging and discharging, the terminal voltage and temperature, charge and discharge current, and battery total voltage of each battery in real-time, and prevent the battery from overcharging or over-discharging.
(7) Real-time data display
(8) Data recording and analysis
At the same time, an abnormal battery must be selected out and replace to maintain the reliability and efficiency of the whole battery pack operation.
(9) Function of communication networking