OBD Pro Scanner and Alarm Monitor
OBD II Pro Scanner and Alarm Monitor for vehicles.
OBD II Pro Scanner and Alarm Monitor681027
Product Weight: 67.8 g
Product Dimensions: 104.1*63.5*45.7 mm
A. OBD II Pro Application Scope
- Read and Clear Check Engine Light Codes, Vehicle Engine Fault Code Alarm, Fatigue Driving Alarm, Built-in OBD II Fault Code Lookup Library, Freeze frame, O2 sensor test.
- On-Board monitoring, Evap System Test, Real-Time Data, Live Data, Diagnostic Reports, MIL status, Wear Item Record, Logbook, Read vehicle VIN information, Built-in Alarm Switch in App and Support Alarm Parameter Range Modification.
- Vehicle Service Type: Works on most 12V gasoline-powered (no all-electric or diesel) cars after 1996 in the USA, EOBD cars after 2000 in EU and Asian cars, and newer & CAN vehicles.
- It supports all protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and ISO15765 CAN (Controller Area Network).
- Covering but not limited: BMW, CHRYSLER, FORD, GM, HONDA, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, SKODA, AUDI, BENZ, LANDROVER, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, OPEL, PORSCHE, SMART, SPRINTER, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VOLVO, VW, etc.
B. OBD II Pro Specification
- OBD II Scanner Bluetooth 5.0 Pro Newest Generation: Read diagnostic fault codes and diagnose your check engine light, shows why it’s on in plain English, the severity of the issue, and lets you clear trouble codes and turn off engine fault indicator.
- More features including Vehicle engine fault alarm, fatigue driving alarm, fault codes look-up library, Freeze frame, O2 sensor test, On-Board monitoring, Evap system test, Real-time data, Live Data, Diagnostic reports, MIL status, etc.
- Vehicle Engine Health Monitor & Fault Code Alarm with Switch: scanner pro will alarm you if it had detected a vehicle engine problem such as Gas Cap, Oxygen Sensor, Air Fuel Ratio Sensor, Mass Air Flow Sensor,
- Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Spark Plugs, Thermostat, EGR Valve, Evaporative Emission Canister Purge Valve (EVAP), Catalytic Converter, DPF Temp, Coolant Temp, Oil Temp, Fuel Pressure, etc. the app built-in alarm switch and support alarm parameter range modification.
- Easy to Use BLE5.0 Adapter & Exclusive Free App: The powerful Pro Scanner that composed of a Bluetooth 5.0 adapter and a professionally free App compatible with IOS and Android devices, BT5.0 connectivity makes this scanner to be stable and easy to use. Auto VIN Technology is equipped for quick and accurate vehicle VIN retrieving. The professional Bluetooth diagnostic scan tool trusted by mechanics and developed.
- Wide Vehicle Compatibility: Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy scan tool works on most 12V gasoline-powered (no all-electric or diesel) cars after 1996 in the USA, EOBD cars after 2000 in EU and Asian cars, and newer & CAN vehicles. It supports all protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and ISO15765 CAN (Controller Area Network).
- Lifetime Free Updates and Warranty: Lifetime free updates allow you to get the newest software for this automotive diagnostic tool without extra charge, gaining more available vehicle models and store the newest car model data on the original basis. We offer a one-year warranty and comes with worry-free, and easy to reach, friendly, customer support.
- Scanner Bluetooth 5.0 Pro Newest Generation is an intelligent smart OBD II Pro Bluetooth car diagnostic device and car fault code alarm monitor designed by professionals team, the product provides professional auto repair data and lives data to users, which is also trusted by mechanics and professional engineers.
- It supports more than 80 vehicles PID data displays. Each PID supports three display methods: graphics, curves, and numbers, and can set the minimum and maximum display ranges, support fault code alarm and alarm parameters range modification.
C. OBD II Port Location
- The location of the DLC interface (port) may be different for different car models. For specific models, please refer to the following instructions:
- Location A: Available for most models such as BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, TOYOTA, GM, HYUNDAI.
- Location B: Available for most models such as Honda, VW Touran, Lexus.
- Location C, D, E, and F: Available for few other models.
- Insert the OBD II Pro scanner into the port (DLC). After insertion, the two LED lights on and the buzzer beep once. After 1 second, the two LED lights off means the device is normal.
D. How does the OBD II Pro Connect to Your Car?
- You could refer to the following instructions for the first use.
- Plug the device into your car’s s connecting port.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth and start a car engine or keep ignition in the ‘on’ position.
- Download and install the free APP from the App Store or Google Play.
- Run the APP and Scan Device, connect to the Bluetooth name.
- Then you could check the fault code, read data stream, etc.
- Be sure to turn the vehicle OFF while plugging the scanner in or out.
- Be sure to keep ignition in the “running” or “on” position. when connecting the software, otherwise, the App will not connect successfully.
- If the above steps still do not get the car’s data, please confirm whether your car’s protocol is within the scope of the device. You could check your car’s user manual or consult your car’s manufacturer. Some car models use the manufacturer’s private agreement, the equipment could not read the data.
E. Fault Code Detection and Clear
When the car breaks down, the device’s red LED light will always be on, and the buzzer will remind you of the dripping sound at a frequency of 0.2 seconds. The buzzer sound will be automatically canceled after 15 seconds. For your safety, please stop the car immediately to the nearest safety Location, open the App to query the detailed information of the fault.
Tip: The fault code detection needs to start the engine.
F. DTC Lookup
Quickly find the definition of the fault code and detailed description of the fault code.
G. Freezing Data
When the vehicle fails, the ECU will automatically record the PID data of some core failures. By querying the freezing data, users can easily know the situation of each part of the car when the failure occurs and quickly analyze the cause of the problem.
Tip: Not every fault code will have a freeze-frame, which depends on the vehicle’s ECU.
H. Common Parameters
The APP supports the display of common parameters, such as cumulative mileage, cumulative fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, battery voltage, speed, vehicle speed, intake airflow, intake pressure, coolant temperature, intake air temperature, and remaining oil volume. It is convenient for users to understand their vehicle situation more conveniently and intuitively.
I. Live Data
The APP supports more than 80 vehicles of PID data displays. Each PID supports three display methods: graphics, curves, and numbers, and can set the minimum and maximum display ranges.
J. Live Data Abnormal Alarm
Each live data supports an abnormal alarm reminder function. When the real-time data exceeds the maximum value of the set range, for example, the maximum speed is set to 80km/h, when the actual speed exceeds 80km/h, the App will pop up a framed warning and the speed will be displayed in red font.
K. MIL Status
It shows the engine indicator status, record running time and driving distance when engine indicator on, and running time and driving distance when trouble codes cleared. and record engine start-up running time.
L. Higher Coolant Temperature Alarm and Fatigue Driving Alarm
When the coolant temperature of the car is higher than the coolant temperature set by our OBD device, the red LED light will be always on, and the buzzer will be alerted with a dripping sound at a frequency of 0.2 seconds, and the buzzer sound will be automatically canceled after 15 seconds.
The app can set the alarm function to be turned on or off, and the coolant alarm temperature can also be adjusted.
Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy.Vehicle Engine Health Monitor & Fault Code Alarm with Switch iOS and Android compatible.Exclusive Free Pro software and lifetime free updates. Scanner Bluetooth 5.0 is an intelligent, smart, Bluetooth car diagnostic and alarm device which was designed by professionals on the OBD II team. OBD-II code scanner can read and erase codes that can also retrieve a wealth of information from the Engine Control Unit (ECU).
- Reads Engine Fault Codes and Shows Definitions;
- Clear Trouble Codes and Turn Off Engine Fault Indicator;
- Vehicle Engine Fault Code Alarm;
- Coolant Temperature Alarm;
- Fatigue Driving Alarm; T
- The app Built-in Alarm Switch and Support Alarm Parameter Range Modification; Built-in Fault Code Lookup Library; View Freeze Frame Data; Troubleshooter Code Tips Guide; Display O2 sensor Test Data;
- On-Board Monitoring; Reads Vehicle VIN information; Evap System Test; Real-Time Data; Live Data and Reports; Diagnostic Reports; MIL Status; Lifetime Free Software Updates; Battery Voltage Check; Wear Item Track; Log Book; Internet Upgradable;
- APP Support: Android 4.3 or above 8.0 or above
- Vehicle Agreement: Works on most 12V gasoline-powered (no all-electric or diesel) OBDII cars after 1996 in the USA, EOBD cars after 2000 in EU and Asian cars, and newer vehicles. It supports all protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and ISO 15765 CAN (Controller Area Network).
- Electrical Parameters: Input voltage: DC5V~16V Working current: ≤40mA Quiescent current: ≤3mA
- Have problems with working your vehicle?
- Don’t worry. Simply click the “Feedback” option on the app, and then send us the recorded issue, you will get assistance in a few days.
It can be customized as HIEDESIGN ODM & OEM for your idea, please contact us now for more detail.